The Client Engagement Assistant will be a key member of the Client Engagement Team. He or she will be part of a collegial, collaborative, and ambitious effort to grow our reach and better serve the nonprofit sector. The Client Engagement Assistant will gain experience managing data and creating reports in Salesforce and other systems; generate sales proposals and contracts; maintain calendars, files, and records; prepare details and materials for travel, meetings, and events; and provide other essential support for members of the department.
- Experience entering data in a database system.
- Excellent verbal communication and analytic skills.
Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and decision-making skills.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Commitment to customer service, internally and externally.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform diverse tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work well under time pressure.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- At least a high school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience working in an office environment.
Location: This position will be based in the firm’s Cleveland office, with some work from home and possible travel for meetings and events.
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Compensation: Based on experience. Benefits include Paid Time Off, health insurance, and Simple IRA plan.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF attachment to: email@example.com
Accepting applications thru June 15 or until the position is filled.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact those individuals being considered for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.