The Client Engagement Assistant will be a key member of the Client Engagement Team. He or she will be part of a collegial, collaborative, and ambitious effort to grow our reach and better serve the nonprofit sector. The Client Engagement Assistant will gain experience managing data and creating reports in Salesforce and other systems; generate sales proposals and contracts; maintain calendars, files, and records; prepare details and materials for travel, meetings, and events; and provide other essential support for members of the department.
Reports to: Client Engagement Manager
- Experience entering data in a database system.
- Excellent verbal communication and analytic skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and decision-making skills.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Commitment to customer service, internally and externally.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform diverse tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work well under time pressure.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- At least a high school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years’ experience working in an office environment.
Location: This position will be based in the firm’s Cleveland office, with some work from home and possible travel for meetings and events.
Hours: Part-time (20 hours per week)
Compensation: Based on experience. Benefits include Paid Time Off and regular professional development opportunities.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF attachment to: email@example.com