Grants Plus LLC
Be part of an award-winning workplace culture. At Grants Plus we live company values of truth, bravery, hard work, fun, excellence, and team work. We believe in supporting the wellness of our team so they can bring their best to our clients. We offer flexible work schedules, company-wide volunteer days, and crazy amounts of professional development. We’re such an awesome place to work that we have awards to prove it. Grants Plus won a national 2016 Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award from the American Psychological Association and a 2016 Progressive Organization Award from Smart Business.
The Senior Consultant will be a key member of the Client Services Team. He or she will complete, prepare, and oversee preparation of grant applications and proposals; develop trusted advisor relationships with clients; develop and maintain a network of funders and other stakeholders in the philanthropic community; identify sales opportunities with current and prospective clients; and manage work on multiple projects while ensuring on-time, on budget delivery of high quality work products.
- Professional grant writing experience and excellent written communication skills, including the ability to write clear, structured, persuasive proposals
- Funding prospect research experience
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with Northeast Ohio philanthropic community
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel, as well as familiarity with fundraising research products such as Foundation Directory Online
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and a part of a team
- Ability to multitask
- Meets deadlines and works well under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Ability to manage people
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of nonprofit experience, including development, grant writing and management, program development, building relationships with funders, and working with all levels of organizational staff and leadership
Location: This position will be based in the firm’s Cleveland office, with some work from home and travel for meetings and events.
Hours: Full-time or part-time considered; full-time preferred.
Compensation: Based on experience. Benefits include Paid Time Off, health insurance, and Simple IRA plan.
To Apply: Please visit our website to learn more about our company and apply for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.