ideastream, Northeast Ohio’s Innovative Public Media organization is in need of a Manager, Foundation Gifts. This critical role is responsible for identifying, cultivating and soliciting gifts from foundation prospects with a giving capacity of $10,000 and greater. Managing a portfolio of more than 100 prospects, the Manager will identify prospects through prospect research tools, seek discovery for affinity through networking and appointments, and develop a relationship that leads to a solicitation for ideastream programs and services. The successful candidate will:
· Manage a diversified portfolio of more than 100 non-corporate foundation prospects in various stages of giving – prospect, active giving, lapsed giving
· Engage prospects in events and volunteer opportunities in order to build affinity
· Maintain an activity level of an average of three face-to-face appointments each week with prospects in varying stages of moves management – discovery, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship
· Excellent oral, written communication, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
· Ability to cultivate strong, positive relationships, work effectively in a collaborative team environment
· Moderate level of sales, marketing or nonprofit development experience
· Experience managing a prospect portfolio with revenue expectations
· Experience in a nonprofit development/fundraising setting, Public Broadcasting experience a plus
· Experience in writing grants and proposals
· Experience in using a prospect management database, Allegiance a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· Master’s degree preferred
For a full job description and to apply go to: http://www.ideastream.org/careers and click on the job title.
ideastream is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in our workplace.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.ideastream.org/careers →