Morgan Art of Papermaking Conservatory
1. Plans and manages the execution of all contributed revenue activities, including government, foundations, corporations and individuals.
2. Advises Program Coordinators on the availability of potential external funding and the fundability considerations in program planning.
3. With assistance from Communications and Marketing Coordinator, prepares “marketing” collateral for all Development activities.
4. Provides project management support and staff liaison services for the Benefit Chair and chair of other fundraising and donor development events.
5. Obtains and manages administrative and event volunteers.
6. Gathers and maintains statistical data required for external reporting and internal analysis.
7. Maintains external arts and nonprofit statistical reporting, such as Data Arts (formerly Cultural Data Project).