New Directions, Inc.
The Director of Development leads the Development responsibilities which include annual and long range fund raising plans, budget management, cost benefit analysis, grants management and securing new funding, Relationship building is critical as this person works with the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, volunteer committees, Development consultants and Individual Donors.
Licensure and Education Required:
– Bachelor’s degree in a related area from an accredited College or University.
– Master’s degree preferred.
– Valid driver’s license (with 4 points or less).
– Meet criteria to be insured by Organizations automotive insurance policy.
Competencies Assessment/Demonstration – New Hire/Transfer:
– Demonstrated prior experience in fundraising, marketing or development in a non-profit.
– Relevant experience in grant writing and event planning.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills as evidenced by example
– Agency specific database experience preferred (DonorPerfect)
– Donor database experience and/or desktop publishing experience.
– Pre-hire computer test must show proficient use of personal computer software, and Windows operating environment, Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Ability to teach, motivate, support and maintain strong customer service (people) orientation.
– Reference checks.
– Original source verification of degrees, certification, licensure.
Rotating Days and Evenings
Bachelor’s Degree in related area from an accredited College or University. (Master’s preferred)
Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability (LTD), Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off (PTO), Short-term Health Bank (STHB), 403-B, paid Holidays
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1858901&B_ID=5&fid=1&Adid=0&ssbgcolor=000000&SearchScreenID=969&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2 →