Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio
Stand with Planned Parenthood by working with them! Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio seeks a Director of Development with emphasis on Mid-level Gifts. This innovative position combines strategy with relationship building to harness the huge potential of mid-level gift donors.
This Director of Development position is responsible for the assessment, recommendation, and implementation of a comprehensive strategy for mid-level gifts in the $1,000 to $10,000 segment. The Director of Development, Mid-level Gifts will coordinate strategy and tactics with the directors responsible for major gifts. The position reports directly to the VP of Development and will be:
· Passionate about the mission of Planned Parenthood and the people served by PPGOH;
· Highly motivated to raise funds to support Planned Parenthood services;
· Able to develop strategies and plans to increase funds from mid-level donors;
· Comfortable working with Planned Parenthood donors, staff, and clients; and
· Actively engaged in raising funds.
To learn more about the opportunity and to view the full position profile and requirements, visit:
If the link does not work, please cut and paste into your browser to review the profile.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Candidates are encouraged to visit the Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio website at:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://benefactorgroup.com/services/executive-search/ →