Saint Joseph Academy
The Development Director is responsible for conceiving, planning and executing fund development efforts in the individual, foundation, and corporate sectors. The position is a member of Saint Joseph Academy’s Institutional Advancement Team and is responsible for the following core initiatives: annual fund, Celebrate the Academy auction gala, donor relations and corporate/foundation solicitation. This full-time, exempt position reports to the Vice President of Institutional Advancement. As a member of the Advancement team, the Director partners with colleagues throughout the Academy to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward philanthropic support in accordance with the mission of Saint Joseph Academy.
· Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of five years related experience preferably in an educational institution.
· Demonstrated success with individual, corporate and foundation solicitations, and special event production.
· Excellent writing, oral communication, analytical and organizational skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven success in recruiting, managing and nurturing donors and volunteers at all leadership levels.
· Strong financial management skills.
· Ability to meet multiple project deadlines.
· Raiser’s Edge and Microsoft Office competency.
Visit www.sja1890.org/employment for a complete job description.
Please send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 11, 2018
No phone calls please.