Wingspan Care Group- Bellefaire JCB
Reporting to the Director of Organizational Advancement, the Director of Capital Campaign and Major Gifts is responsible for managing a personal portfolio of prospects, the ongoing activities related to the Bellefaire JCB $12 million capital campaign and other special projects. Responsibilities include the daily operations that support major gift and campaign activities, including maintaining contact with key volunteers and senior staff members who have major gift portfolios, and helping to assure campaign momentum by providing high quality and thorough staff support.
Specific responsibilities related to the Capital Campaign include:
- Develop and manage an annual portfolio (over time, approximately 50) prospects including identification, research and qualification;
- Establish and implement a strategy for portfolio prospects to lead to successful solicitation for Capital Campaign or special projects of the agency;
- Coordinate all activities related to staffing the Capital Campaign Committee including scheduling of meetings and supporting individual volunteers with their prospect lists;
Complete all meeting follow up and communication (individual and committee meetings);
- Develop and implement a mechanism to support senior staff and leadership with their Capital Campaign prospect management activities;
- Stewardship of all Capital Campaign donors including regularly reporting on campaign progress, project updates, etc.;
- Develop a communications strategy for the public phase of the Capital Campaign that includes both print and electronic media;
- Develop and execute a solicitation strategy for the public phase of the Capital Campaign
- Develop and implement transition plan for post-capital campaign phase to support the ongoing major gift activity of the agency;
- Events management for activities related to the Capital Campaign or another special initiatives;
In coordination with Development Division staff, ensure that all aspects of gift processing including acknowledgements and pledge payment invoicing are completed; Coordination with Development Services Manager and Finance as necessary for internal processes including ensuring all data is entered into CRM.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Minimum ten years fundraising experience, including major donor relations, grantseeking and capital campaigns.
Familiarity with and participation in the greater Cleveland community and the Jewish community;
Ability to create, build and maintain strong relationships with donors, with proven track-record of successful solicitation results.
Knowledge of successful fundraising strategies and programs.
Very strong organizational skills
Proven persuasive communication skills; excellent reading, writing, editing and research abilities; excellent verbal communication.
Demonstrated initiative, discipline, and ability to perform under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; and familiarity with fundraising software.
Interested candidates should E-Mail: HR@wingspancg.org
www.bellefairejcb.org www.applewoodcenters.org www.wingspancg.org
Wingspan is a non-profit administrative and management organization that provides a united, community-based network of services so member agencies can focus on mission-related goals and operate in a more cost-effective and efficient manner.. Through our current member agencies, we offer a variety of treatment, education and prevention programs and services for youth and families including residential treatment, school-based counseling, outpatient therapy, foster care and adoption programs, and autism services.