Wingspan Care Group
This position is responsible for the management of the Development database and oversees processes and systems used to support the activities of the Development Division. The goal of this role is to create structure, strategies and tools to enhance the development efforts of Wingspan Care Group agencies and its leadership. This position reports to the Director of Organizational Development and works closely with the entire Development Division to ensure the successful achievement of Division goals.
The ideal candidate is familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM platforms and has experience with donor research tools. Priority areas for the Development Services Manager include:
- Focus on using data screening tools and analyzing data to establish and execute a plan for proactive prospect identification, prospect research, and prospect tracking and management.;
- Support Development staff manage logistics for committee meetings, including mailing meeting notices and materials, and preparing agendas, follow-up correspondence and status reports;
- Support the Director of Capital Campaign and Major Gifts by preparing briefing materials, drafting correspondence, entering contact reports, helping to schedule visits and ensuring that any needed meeting follow up is completed.
Desired Attributes and skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are a must
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or like platforms)
- Familiarity with donor databases and search tools such as Wealth Engine or Donor Search Qlikview, InDesign, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree plus relevant work experience.
Skills: Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups of people possessing various strengths, aptitudes and abilities. Ability to perform job responsibilities with a high degree of initiative and independent judgment. Ability to think collaboratively and strategically, recognize opportunities and prioritize them to attain goals. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills. Practical and creative problem solving skills.
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in Development, Administrative or related field.
Other: Travel and work evenings or weekends as necessary.
Interested candidates should E-Mail: HR@wingspancg.org
Wingspan is a non-profit administrative and management organization that provides a united, community-based network of services so member agencies can focus on mission-related goals and operate in a more cost-effective and efficient manner.. Through our current member agencies, we offer a variety of treatment, education and prevention programs and services for youth and families including residential treatment, school-based counseling, outpatient therapy, foster care and adoption programs, and autism services.