Cuyahoga County Public Library
Are you ready to “Find Yourself Here”? At the top public library system in the Nation.
CCPL is currently seeking an Annual Fund Communications Coordinator here in Northeast Ohio. Under general direction, with alternating periods of relative autonomy and general review, supports and coordinates the fundraising communications of the Development Department in the Communications & External Relations (CER) division. Supports the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of Annual Fund donors. Drafts donor-related communications and coordinates proofing to complete print and digital collateral.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Works with CER team to draft Development communication collateral, including but not limited to: donor newsletters, brochures, letters, annual appeals (print and digital), annual reports, event invitations, white papers, and Foundation materials.
- Supports the development and implementation of Annual Fund plan
- Arrange, conduct and/or coordinate face-to-face meetings with existing and prospective Annual Fund donors.
- Works with Development, Marketing and IT Departments as necessary to coordinate digital collateral and maintain/update Foundation website.
- Develops and maintains a donor relations communications plan.
- Provides occasional administrative support to CER division.
- Provides support in planning and coordination of special events.
Summary Minimum Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field. A combination of appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirements.
- Preferred experience includes two to four years related, demonstrated experience in communications/marketing and non-profit fundraising.
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Experience with The Raiser’s Edge software preferred
OTHER TESTING/LICENSES REQUIREDPHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- A criminal background check is required, as is pre-employment screens for drug and nicotine usage.
- Involves frequent use of computer terminal.
- Involves some travel to branches within the CCPL service area.
- Competitive benefits
- Great pay
- Work life balance
- Top of the line programming
- Engaging wellness plan
- And so much more.
Review the summary of the job description below AND apply today:
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.