Catholic Community Foundatin
Under the direction of the Senior Director of Major and Planned Gifts, the Development Associate primarily supports activities that fall under the Philanthropic Services umbrella, including all of CCF’s grant-making functions. Also provides support for Planned Giving and CCF’s management of events.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Administrative support for the CCF’s grant-making activities. This includes preparation of necessary information for grant seekers, committee meetings, site visits, reporting, website maintenance, check requests and database entry.
– Administrative support for CCF’s Permanent Named Funds, including responsibility for fund opening, stewardship of fund donors and maintenance of fund data on Raisers Edge.
– Coordination and administrative support of CCF’s scholarship funds annual activities, including maintenance of website, publication of scholarship opportunities, acceptance and review of applications in coordination with outside advisors, check requests, award letters and database entry.
– Administrative support for all activities associated with CCF’s Donor Advised Funds, including fund opening, ongoing administration, processing of grant recommendations, award letters to grant recipients, acknowledgment letters to donors and database entry.
– Administrative support for select Planned Giving functions, including maintenance of planned giving website, parish planned giving marketing materials, estate planning seminar materials, and Heritage Society/planned giving events, webinars and functions. Also responsible for maintenance of Heritage Society data in Raisers Edge.
– Administrative support for and coordination of Professional Advisors Committee meetings, communications, and support for annual continuing education seminar.
– Responsibilities also include preparation of planned giving and philanthropic services reports.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Three to five years clerical experience, including working with Microsoft Office applications and Raiser’s Edge.
– Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge and RE NXT software preferred.
– Self-starter, ability to work independently, very organized, detail-oriented. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Knowledge of and familiarity with organization of the Catholic Church helpful.
– Familiarity with website content management a plus.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and and a completed Diocese of Cleveland Employment Application to Jen D’Amico email@example.com. In the subject line, please enter: “Development Associate”. Interviews will begin on June 25, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.dioceseofcleveland.org.