Holy Name High School
Holy Name High School, located in Parma Heights, OH, is a Catholic, college preparatory high school of the Diocese of Cleveland and is in search of a Database Administrator. This part-time, 15-hour workweek position has primary responsibility for the administration of our Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT constituent database. This individual reports directly to the Director of Advancement and works closely with members of the Advancement, Admissions, and Finance Departments. The ideal candidate will have a proven record in data hygiene and reporting, gift processing, and prospect research.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· Provide database administration and support for Raiser’s Edge NXT database system.
· Perform all data entry and ensure that proper documentation, procedures and policies are maintained for data integrity to support ethical and successful fundraising practices
· Gift processing and transmittal of receipts, acknowledgment letters, and gift related documentation
· Develop and execute queries, exports, reports, imports, and global updates
· Produces all mailing lists from Raiser’s Edge NXT database for mailings such as invitations, magazine, direct mail pieces. Prepares donor roll list for The WAVE school magazine.
· Oversee prospect management tracking system
· Prepare and oversee preparation of monthly giving reports and reconciles with the business office
· Provide support to the advancement department for major outreach, including segmented mailings and email campaigns
· Provide special event support as needed
· Analyze data for fundraising
· In conjunction with event volunteers/team, work with event software such as Greater Giving
· Provide input to the annual and strategic planning process; accomplish assignments by established deadlines
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Two plus years’ experience with database management software, Raiser’s Edge NXT preferred
· Proficiency and creativity with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple complex tasks and/or projects simultaneously while addressing the needs of the office
· Knowledge of fundraising principles and practice
To apply for this position, please email cover letter, resume, and hourly requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com