Associate Director of Development – Full-time or Part-time Available
Are you looking for a job where you can make new friends, tell inspirational stories and spread joy to the people around you? Jennings might be the right place for you! Jennings is a faith-based, non-profit organization committed to celebrating and nurturing individuals as they age. As the Associate Director of Development for Jennings you will be part of a small team that has the ability to directly impact the programs and services offered to residents through philanthropy. You will build strong internal and external relationships, steward gifts, solicit funds and manage the database to cultivate individual and corporate giving. Your success will directly impact the programs and services offered to more than 1,400 individuals and families served each year through Jennings. This position has the flexibility to be part-time or full-time (with added responsibilities for event management)
Why Join the Jennings?
- Recognized as an Employer of Choice for 12 years – Awarded the LeadingAge Ohio and NorthCoast 99 Employer of Choice awards. In 2021 Jennings won the NorthCoast 99 Employee Well-Being Award – we take care of our residents and our staff!
- Faith based, mission driven organization
- Values of Respect, Compassion, Discovery of Potential, Celebration of Life and Community
- Market-rate pay, on-site conveniences. Daily/Weekly pay with PayActive.
- Beautiful setting with on-site child care.
- Donor relations
- Manage Raiser’s Edge database-Reports
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Manage monthly variance and general ledger reports for pledges, restricted gifts and unrestricted gifts
- Research prospective donors
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Manage all fundraising and stewardship events
- Working with Chief Development Officer, Chief Marketing Officer to coordinate all development related social media, digital marketing and print marketing materials to support annual fund appeals, donor stewardship and other event
- Some college coursework with 3-6 years of experience or
- Associates degree with 2-3 years of experience or
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of experience
Please submit your resume today or call Human Resources at 216-581-2902 extension 2254
To apply for this job please visit jenningsohio.org.