Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
We are looking for a Manager of Corporate & Foundation Relations, to join our Development & Communications Team. The ideal candidate will possess a unique combination of grant writing and grants management skills, donor relations experience, and knowledge of the Greater Cleveland Funding community. Priority will be given to candidates with direct experience in corporate and foundation fundraising, knowledge of federated giving and a proven track record of fundraising. The team also seeks someone with high attention to detail and the ability to shift priorities when needed.
A mission-driven organization, Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry (LMM) serves people in Northeast Ohio and walks with them on their road to self-sufficiency. LMM helps empower people to overcome barriers, obtain job skills, gain employment, locate safe and stable housing, access counseling and support services, stay out of prison, and secure second chances in community. Our mission is to promote shalom (peace, well-being) and justice (right relationships) through a Christian ministry of service and advocacy with those who are oppressed, forgotten and hurting.
The Manager of Corporate & Foundation Relations is an integral member of the Fund Development Team, who will work across the agency to plan and implement charitable giving strategies. The individual will research, identify and generate philanthropic support for the priorities and programs of Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry (LMM).
Some of the duties include:
· Work closely with organizational leadership to implement comprehensive corporate and foundation funding strategies.
· Identify key constituents within corporations, foundations and federated giving entities and facilitate development activities with the identified prospects.
· Coordinate funding meetings and work closely with staff to manage and grow federated giving opportunities.
· Develop reporting and tracking methods for corporate and foundation fund development activities including database notes, create and maintain file folders, develop contact reports, cultivation and solicitation updates, correspondence and other documentation.
· Monitor and evaluate progress toward fundraising goals; provide reports on an ongoing basis and prepare/personalize acknowledgments for all grants received.
· Monitor proposal and reporting deadlines/submissions.
· Maintain detailed records to ensure that stewardship and reporting requirements are met.
· A demonstrated ability in grant and proposal writing with record of success in generating significant commitments.
· Knowledge of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies and techniques, particularly in the area of foundation and corporate fundraising.
Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree, required; a minimum of three years demonstrated successful foundation and/or major gift fundraising experience; reliable transportation, valid Ohio driver’s license and proof of insurance, required. Corporate and/or foundation relations experience, particularly in Northeast Ohio, is very helpful.
LMM offers a number of benefits for full time staff including, but not limited to: medical dental, vision, disability, life, generous paid time off, and a 403 (b) retirement savings plan. LMM embraces cultural diversity and is Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran, and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Join our team! Go to www.lutheranmetro.org/employment to complete an online application and attach a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume. The annual salary range for this position is $50,000 – $55,000. Applications accepted until position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com