Neighborhood Family Practice
Position Title: Grant Writer, Neighborhood Family Practice
Under the direction of the Grants and Development Operations Manager, the grant writer will play a lead role in the execution of grants as part of NFP’s fund development strategy. This position drives a key revenue source by securing unrestricted and program specific funding from private foundations, corporations, and government grants sources.
The grant writer will craft clear, organized, and compelling proposals, supporting documentation, and reports. A proven ability to secure grant funding from a variety of sources and the ability to write and submit a high volume of proposals and reports is required. Collaboration with NFP staff will foster relationships and team building, increase understanding of NFP’s mission and services, and support the gathering of information needed for grant proposals and reports.
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Nonprofit Management, or a related degree or equivalent experience acquired through 3-5 years working in field.
· Demonstrated grant writing and submission experience. Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field.
· Experience managing a moderate to large portfolio of grants. Proven track record of achieving revenue targets from foundation and government grants and/or a quota of over $1 million annually.
· Keen attention to detail and highly organized with a mind for thoroughness. Ability to organize and manage work, set priorities, multitask, and meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to gather, synthesize and persuasively communicate information.
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and the use of the internet for research and information-gathering.
. Annual salary $49,600
This is a Full Time position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com