Notre Dame College
Senior Donor Relations Officer
Notre Dame College
Reports To: Vice President for Advancement
Position Status: Full-Tim
Exemption Status: Exempt
Working closely with the Vice President for Advancement and in collaboration with the President, Board members, other departmental/faculty and staff members and constituent group volunteers, the Senior Donor Relations Officer secures financial commitments to Notre Dame by engaging constituents in the life of the College, by communicating Notre Dame’s strategic goals, and by leveraging volunteer networks thereby inspiring and motivating constituents to support NDC’s mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a portfolio of 100 major gift prospects and donors with a focus on raising gifts at the $25K and higher level.
• Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward major gifts donors and prospects; recommend and implement cultivation and solicitation strategies.
• Conduct a minimum of 12 face-to face visits per month.
• Maintain working knowledge of institutional priorities, academic programs, and events. When appropriate, host prospects and donors at College sponsored events.
• Actively market the planned giving program to portfolio.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five years of successful experience in major gift fundraising, preferably in education.
• High comfort level with cold calls and direct donor interaction.
• Successful experience in managing a portfolio and developing effective cultivation and solicitation strategies.
• Experience with fundraising database, Donor Perfect preferred.
About Notre Dame Colleg
Notre Dame College was founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame in 1922. Their charism still serves as the foundation of our College today, as we strive to provide a career-focused, values-based, private Catholic education to a diverse student body.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a resume or curriculum vitae, cover letter and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who meet all of the specified criteria will be invited to interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com