The Foundation for Geauga Parks
The primary foci of the Executive Director are fundraising and development to support our programs and build strategic relationships to fund community engagement with nature through education, preservation, conservation, and appreciation of the unique natural character of Geauga County. Primary responsibilities include:
· Establishes fundraising goals with the Board and monitors progress against these goals
· Develops fresh strategies to encourage new or increased gifts as well as increase community outreach and donor engagement
· Identifies and builds relationships with potential donors: Major donors, individuals, corporate sponsors, grant-making organizations, and foundations
· Secures commitments of participation or donation from donors
· Directs fundraising efforts in partnership with the Board
· Designs and manages fundraising activities with the support of the Associate Director, committees, volunteers, and the Board
· Writes grant applications
· Coordinates events such as our Twilight Soiree and others
· Builds relationships with partner organizations including the Geauga Park District, township park boards, Geauga County school districts, Western Reserve Land Conservancy, Chagrin Valley Astronomical Society, Protect Geauga Parks, Geauga County Public Libraries, Burton Public Library, and others as appropriate
· Actively solicits and listens to input from Foundation and park stakeholders, involving them in planning, activities, and program management
Other responsibilities include: Organizational management, strategic planning, and public relations. For a full position description please see our website http://foundationforgeaugaparks.org
Compensation will match the successful candidate’s experience and career success.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and list of references to email@example.com. The deadline for accepting applications is September 30, 2020. No phone calls please. The Foundation for Geauga Parks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org