United Way of Greater Cleveland
United Way of Greater Cleveland is a “Flexible First” organization. “Flexible First” means that we embrace a hybrid model that allows employees to work both remotely and at our existing office. Employees will regularly work at our existing office for approximately 10 to 80 percent of their time each month based on business/operational needs, and the rest of the time they may work from a remote physical location of their choice within a reasonable commuting distance from the office which must be identified to the organization in advance. Human Resources and Hiring Manager will set expectations on the employee’s preferred time in office with consideration to business/operational needs. UWGC has not defined a reasonable distance, and expects employees will use judgment in determining this for themselves and understand the implications re: time commitment and cost of daily commute.
**Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for employment.
Purpose of Position:
Manages all aspects of the online campaigns ensuring the process provides an easy efficient way for donors to make gifts electronically. Develop and implements communication regarding the eWay and Big River campaigns and acts as a liaison and troubleshooter to vendors and companies that will utilize the system. Manages and schedules the campaign kick-offs; creates pledge sites and monitors the process of campaigns from start to finish ensuring functionality and accuracy of the systems and data collected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implement strategies for online campaigns, creates pledge sites and schedules, and provides ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the system to ensure accuracy and functionality.
- Is the lead staff on electronic giving providing training to RD staff as needed.
- Implements communication processes with vendors and companies utilizing eWay and Big River and Big River electronic campaigns to schedule campaign kick-offs and provide training on the use of online tools.
- Creates standard pledge sites or sites that are customized to the expectation of the company.
- Develops training tools and manuals or materials and provides training to both internal staff and external customers on the use of eWay and Big River online tools and report features.
- Facilitates the upload and download of relevant eWay and Big River data. Using a knowledge of accounts receivable and the designation process ensure the quality of data refinement and collection.
- Maintains knowledge of the eWay and Big River software and uses best practices to act as a resource to the Resource Development team and to companies utilizing the program. Provides report writing or troubleshooting assistance, answer questions and or provides additional training.
- Ensures the accuracy or the organizational database containing information about companies, organizations, donors, volunteers and committees. Provides information, reports or queries of information contained on the database for use within the organization for analyzing the program effectiveness and or to compile mailing lists or other analysis.
- Conducts regular audits of pledge sites and assists with external audits as needed.
- Reviews and makes recommendations or software modifications and enhancements in order to improve processes and the accuracy of the database.
- Update organizational data requests to constituent database.
- Provide analysis of data upon request of department or organizational leadership.
- Using various reporting tools, provide reports upon request.
- Reviews current procedures in the area of data management and makes recommendation on improving efficiencies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 5 years of computer accounting, financial, and reporting.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSA):
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Analytical thinking/creative problem solving
- Fundraising financial analysis experience.
- Complex research and problem solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Report writing and spreadsheet skills
- Proactive, flexible and team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled with general accounting techniques and procedures
- Account receivable
- Reconciliations and auditing skills
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, and donor databases
Work Environment/Physical Demands (if any):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment which includes but not limited to the following:
- Some local travel/occasional overnight travel
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed, proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required
- Occasionally required to stand’ walk; sit; use hands to fingers; hand or feel objects; tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear
- Employees may need to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal
To apply for this job please visit www.unitedwaycleveland.org.