United Way of Greater Cleveland
United Way of Greater Cleveland is a “Flexible First” organization. “Flexible First” means that we embrace a hybrid model that allows employees to work both remotely and at our existing office. Employees will regularly work at our existing office for approximately 10 to 80 percent of their time each month based on business/operational needs, and the rest of the time they may work from a remote physical location of their choice within a reasonable commuting distance from the office which must be identified to the organization in advance. Human Resources and Hiring Manager will set expectations on the employee’s preferred time in office with consideration to business/operational needs. UWGC has not defined a reasonable distance, and expects employees will use judgment in determining this for themselves and understand the implications re: time commitment and cost of daily commute.
**Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for employment. Accommodations for medical and religious purposes under Federal Law will be considered.
Purpose of Position:
The Manager, Donor Experience will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and executing customer service functions for workplace donors, as well as managing Ancillary account campaigns ensuring this body of accounts is engaged annually. The manager will also execute the recognition and stewardship program for all general workplace contributors. The Manager must maintain a high level of public awareness about the importance of donations to United Way’s programs and services and provide impeccable service for donors and Employee Campaign Managers (ECMs).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities:
- Serve as primary point of contact for donors seeking assistance making pledges and gifts through electronic giving platforms.
- Manages Ancillary Market (low engagement workplace campaigns) – ensuring campaigns are executed and engaged in appropriate manner.
- Oversees all non-leadership level recognition and stewardship for workplace donors.
- Liaison with Data/Electronic Giving team on all workplace campaign content.
- Manage and execute schedule of campaign launches, follow-up communication, and closings.
- Evaluates and analyzes accounts to determine strengths, weaknesses and work with account managers to develop work plans for engagement and increasing revenue.
- Maintains accurate records and databases to track and analyze accounts, campaigns and fundraising efforts to measure success and develop strategies for future improvements.
Other responsibilities as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 2-3 years of high-end customer service, development, marketing, sales, fundraising, or equivalent experience is required.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSA):
- Excellent customer services skills; in person, on phone/video, and in writing
- Analytical thinking/creative problem solving
- Relationship Management
- High attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Project Management
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal
Work Environment/Physical Demands (if any):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Working conditions are normal for an office environment which includes but not limited to the following:
- Local travel/occasional overnight travel
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed, proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required.
- Occasionally required to stand’ walk; sit; use hands to fingers; hand or feel objects; tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employees may need to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
To apply for this job please visit www.unitedwaycleveland.org.