YMCA of Greater Cleveland
At the Y, our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Join our Greater Cleveland YMCA team in living our cause and helping to provide quality, safe and healthy programs and services in our community. The YMCA of Greater Cleveland is currently seeking an experienced Philanthropy professional for the key position of Director, Major Gifts to join our Fund Development Department.
The Director, Major Gifts will create, support, foster and steward a campaign strategy for the association relating to the identification, cultivation and solicitation of major individual, corporate and foundation donors. In addition, they will assist the CEO, the Chief Philanthropy Officer, and Branch Executives with maintaining a top 30 list of donor cultivation for each leader as well as one of his/her own.
Pay Range: $52,000 – $65,000 per year
Areas of Responsibility:
- Major Gifts and Corporate and/or Foundation Relations
- Annual Campaign
- Capital Campaign
- Donor Relations/Stewardship
- Government Relations
- Competitive pay:
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive benefits plan including: Health, Dental, Vision Plans, STD & LTD, and Life
- Career Development opportunities
- Free YMCA Membership
- 403 (B) Plan
- 5 years’ experience in Development and Community Relations.
- 5 years’ experience in staff supervision and management.
- Experience in governmental relations is preferred.
- Professional Certification(s) preferred:
- CPR and First Aid certification and Safety training required within 90 days of hire.
- Remote interview process
- Remote Work available
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.applicantpro.com.